Positively Complex

Monday, January 15, 2007

State of the Blog 2007: Inactive

It has been 10 days since I posted the State of the Blog 2007. By way of an update, there have been no comments or emails in response to my request for an affirmative topic around which to build an appreciative inquiry for this blog.

I take this to mean that this group blog has served its purpose, and that there is no interest in keeping it active for the group.

Moving forward:

  • The blog will remain online and available for historical reference.
  • If you are a member, you are free to post to the blog if you wish. Please be aware that the audience is quite small and reads the blog irregularly.
  • I may occasionally post announcements I think may be of interest. However, I will no longer actively attempt to instigate group participation and collaboration through this medium.

Kindest regards,

- Tina Kreminski

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home